Illinois Gun Training is your top resource for Illinois Concealed Carry Permit instruction. Our instructors are certified and experienced. Browse our class schedule below. Click here to request Private Classes! Read our FAQ for answers to the more common questions. For More information for Out of State residents click here.
Upcoming Classes include:
- December 05, 2020
Questions About Obtaining Permits From Multiple States? Read Our Multiple Permits Guide.
EVERYTHING is Included in Our CCW Classes!
- All State Required Instruction Plus the Following:
- Basic firearm mechanics & operation
- Concealed Carry Ammunition overview
- Different types of Concealed Carry firearms
- CCW General firearm safety
- Legal instruction including Justifiable Force, Citizen’s Arrest, Reciprocity, Firearm transport, etc
- Concealed Carry Firearm storage & accessories overview (holsters, safes, etc)
- Criminal & Civil Liability
- Firing stances and positions
If you have been considering getting a Illinois Concealed Carry Permit, now is the time to act. Currently the Illinois CCW Permit is valid in 22 states and counting.
*Note, after completing our concealed carry class you can use the class completion certificate to apply for your Florida and Arizona concealed carry permits also.
Our Concealed Carry Instructors are certified by the state of Illinois. Each instructor uses a uniform curriculum that covers vital Illinois CCW info in addition to the state minimums. Learn about each instructors individual qualifications by visiting their profile pages.
You MUST Bring to the class:
- A Firearm (both days). No magnum calibers, derringers, lasers, single action revolvers. Firearm should be cased and unloaded. If using a semi-automatic please bring 2-3 magazines
- 100 Rounds of ammunition. (Not included in class price) No Hollow points.
- Hearing and Eye Protection
- Valid FOID Card
The cost of the class is $200 for everything.
Get the rest of your questions answered by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions page. Watch Educational Videos and Browse our Other Resources on the Resource Page.